IRONBBRATZ are rapidly expanding, working on exciting projects with exciting people and want to tell everyone! But… we need some help.
Are you friendly, focussed and web-savvy?
Do you regularly maintain a blog, twitter feed and facebook updates? Have you ever gotten featured in the press or other media?
How would you like to do that for IRONBBRATZ in exchange for a studio space at our swish new studios?
If you can commit to giving IRONBBRATZ 4-5 hours per week working on developing our web presence and marketing our activities we can give you a place to develop your own work (for up to 168 hours per week, if you don’t sleep) amongst other creative practitioners.
- Ability to liaise with IRONBBRATZ management
- Highly efficient and organised
- Good written and communication skills
- Ability to represent IRONBBRATZ professionally and at many levels
- Understanding of brand/image management
- Knowledge of creative sector in Glasgow and UK
- Sense of fun
- Friendly and warm
- Commitment to supporting the IRONBBRATZ community
- Creative practitioner
- Not in full-time education
- Group ethos
- Knowledge of and passion for creative industries
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form and email to Amanda (also at email@example.com) by Friday November 5th, 2010.
Interviews will take place the week beginning November 8th.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to contact Amanda with any questions.